Friday, April 15, 2022

SKELGAMOG! Update 9: The Vault of Time and thoughts on art.

 Got another map done this week. This time it's the Vault Sealed by Time.

Also, I wanted to talk about the (eventual) art for this fuck-huge project. Recently I re-stumbled on the cover of The Chaos Gods come to Meatlandia, and holy shit look at this thing.
LOOK UPON THE MAJESTY
Absolutely glorious, in a cheesy home-made kind of way. The medium of clay really speaks to me, and I'd really want to try for a claymation-esque art style for SKELGAMOG! At least for the cover. To tell you the truth I'm a shitty 2D artist, but I've been sculpting like a motherfucker since forever.
Might be a little pre-emptive to start planning that sort of thing, but it's just what I'm thinking about.


No comments:

Post a Comment