Friday, August 16, 2024

SKELGAMOG! Update 124: Room format

 Okay, I think I've settled on a good format for room descriptions. The room number's gonna be in bold, followed by a few keywords so you can get an at-a-glance feel or reminder of what's in there. After that there'll be some bullet points for descriptions, stat blocks, treasure, and other stuff. So, for example...

Room 27: gambling orcs x6, 56 SP

- 6 orcs squat in the NW corner of this room, muttering as they roll dice. They have 56 SP between them.

    - Orc: HD:1 AC:14 ATK:Club(1d6) SAVE:17 MOVE:12 Carrying: Club & Leather Armor

For future blog updates, I'm gonna post three rooms picked at random from the week's work. The deadline's probably good to actually keep me working.

And to the couple of you who actually read this thing, thanks for sticking with me this far. I know it's not the most exciting thing, so I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment